Most of us have spare change lying around. We find coins under a couch cushion or in a desk drawer. Some of us keep spare change in a piggy bank or a jar.
What if that change could help create positive change for someone in need?
GraceWorks Ministries now has a self-service, user-friendly Coin Donation Center in its lobby in Franklin. It’s set up to make it easy for anyone to donate coins to GraceWorks. It even provides a donation receipt which can be used for tax purposes.
For the month of April, GraceWorks is having the Coins for Grace Challenge and we’re wanting churches, schools, groups, businesses, families and individuals to participate.
Here’s how it works:
1. Donate your coins at the GraceWorks Ministries lobby at 104 SE Pkwy.
2. Take a photo of your receipt.
3. Tag @GraceWorksMinistries on Facebook or @GraceWorksTN on Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to mention who should receive credit for your donation if doing it on behalf of a church, school or group.
4. Please include #CoinsForGrace on your post.
5. Optional: challenge others to match or exceed the amount by tagging them.
Example you may cut/paste: I participated in the @GraceWorksTN #CoinsForGrace Challenge for @yourgroup. I challenge @bobsmith to do the same. goo.gl/1BJkXI
As an added bonus, the GraceWorks Thrift Store will give anyone 50% of their donated amount as store credit. All you have to do is bring your coin donation receipt to the counter when you make a purchase to receive half of your donation off your total purchase.
We ask that the discount be used within 30 days of your donation and it isn’t valid with other offers and discounts.
The Coin Donation Center is open from 9 am-4 pm, Monday through Saturday. It’s located in the front lobby just outside the Clothing Store.
We thank all our donors for helping Williamson County neighbors in need through GraceWorks Ministries. For any questions, contact Jeff.