GraceWorks Ministries » Programs » Need Help?
Need Help?

shutterstock_126648629Qualified clients may receive financial or material assistance for basic needs such as rent, utilities, medications, food, clothing, household items, gasoline vouchers, or school supplies.

Volunteers meet one-on-one with each client to hear their story, review their paperwork, and see how we can help. In some cases, clients may be referred to other agencies or organizations that can help.

GraceWorks also partners with the Red Cross for disaster relief.

In order to apply for help, come into our office at 104 Southeast Parkway in Franklin any Monday – Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.

You must have the following with you:
Photo ID (valid driver’s license, photo debit card, employer photo ID badge)
Proof of Address in Williamson County (Only those who live in Williamson County may register. Bring a valid driver’s license with current address, current utility bill, lease, etc.)
Proof of Income (Recent pay stub, SSI – disability letter, past year tax return, bank statement, letter from employer, Social Security letter, copy of checks, etc.)
Social Security Numbers or tax id numbers for all in household.